Welcome to my Marketing Blog!

 Hi All!

My name is Trent Lundy and I am 19 years old and live in Corvallis Oregon. As of right now I am seeking a Business Administration degree through the dual enrollment program at LBCC and Oregon State. People take certain courses for multitudes of reasons but I'm taking this course to further my knowledge on starting my own business and how to hopefully become successful at it.

Construction is a major passion of mine and after I finish up my degree in Business Administration, I am hoping to get an electrician apprenticeship and hopefully one day own my own electrical business. At the moment, I am working part time for a general construction contractor to continue to further my knowledge in the construction field and get useful work experience. 

At the company I work for we have a whole marketing team devoted to specifically marketing operations for the company and figuring out different ways for us to win work and get repeat customers. I have talked with some of these members on the team and it has really grabbed my interest on just how much work has to go in to not only market your company; but the people that work within it . Over the course of this term I'm excited to be able to dive deeper into the marketing world and really gain a grasp on what it may be like to market a product or service to a customer.

When I'm not in marketing class or any other of my courses, I enjoy long distance running and snowboarding. I ran cross country and track all 4 years of high school and enjoy competing annually in the Cascades Lakes Relay over in Bend. This next winter will only be my 3rd year snowboarding but it has definitely been a sport I've fallen in love with. To some it may seem crazy but waking up at 5:30am to go spend a day at the mountain with my friends is definitely a routine I participate in regularly during the winter months. All in all I am really excited for this marketing class and can't wait to work with some of my classmates this term whether it be over zoom or in person somewhere.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In the News Blog Post

Social Listening - Tillamook Creamery Ice Cream